Our VIRTUE: Humility™ 12" x 6.5" Bubinga-Maple Snare Drum features a custom, hand-rubbed Antique Burst finish over a 9-ply shell consisting of Bubinga veneer over a cross-laminated Maple core. An asymmetrical round-over top edge adds tonal depth and character, which allows you to dial in a rich woody pop for side snare use or utilize it as your primary snare drum at lower tensions. Hand-shaped snare beds are designed to yield a versatile instrument and deliver articulate snare response.
Premium hardware includes ten decorative tube lugs, Trick 3-position throw-off, S-Hoop™ rims, Fat Cat high performance snare wires, dual symmetrical air vents, and top-quality stainless steel internal mounting screws. Nylon shoulder washers facilitate smooth, accurate tuning and prevent tension rod rattle at lower tensions, while high-quality drumheads by Remo deliver professional results straight away.
Hard Maple (Acer Saccharum)
Janka Hardnesss Rating: 1,450 lbf
Origins: Northeastern North America
Sustainability: Not listed in the CITES Appendices or IUCN Red List of threatened species.
Bubinga (Guibourtia spp.)
Janka Hardnesss Rating: 2,410 lbf
Origins: Equatorial Africa
Sustainability: Listed on CITES Appendix II; exempted from restrictions when used for musical instruments.
VIRTUE: Humility™ 12"x6.5" Bubinga-Maple Snare Drum
- 12" x 6.5" Bubinga-Maple Shell
- 9-Ply Shell (Bubinga x1 Outer, Maple x8 Inner)
- Ten (10) Chrome-Over-Brass Tube Lugs
- Trick GS-007MS Multistep 3-Position Throw-Off
- Fat Cat High Performance 20-Strand Snare Wires
- S-Hoop™ Rims on Top & Bottom
- Dual Symmetrical Air Vents
- Nylon Shoulder Washers on Tension Rods
- Remo Ambassador-X Coated Batter Head
- Remo Snare Side Ambassador Head
- Hand-Rubbed Antique Burst Satin Finish
- Chrome Hardware