Our VIRTUE: Humility™ Ash Drum Set delivers a warm, beautifully resonant tone courtesy of ultra-thin 4mm shells and our unique Timbre Ring™ design. This approach allows for a wider roundover on the top edge of each tom and both sides of the bass drum, while avoiding excessive shell dampening. The kit features a classic configuration of 20" bass drum, 14" floor tom, and 12" mounted tom and highly versatile tuning capabilities.
A pair of handmade, custom Walnut-Maple bass drum hoops are adorned with a decorative inlay. Classic single ended chrome-over-brass tube lugs deliver reliable tuning and minimal shell dampening while top-quality stainless steel fasteners are used for all internal mounting screws. A Gauger Flex Frame™ is fitted on the 12" tom and rubber isolation feet are utilized on the 14" floor tom to promote resonace while 3mm rims offer a balanced degree of overtone control. Nylon shoulder washers facilitate smooth, accurate tuning and prevent tension rod rattle at lower tensions. Top-quality drumheads by Evans deliver professional results straight away.
- Toms: Evans G2 Coated Top, G1 Reso
- Bass Drum: Evans UV EQ4 Batter, EQ4 Calftone Reso
White Ash (Fraxinus Americana)
Janka Hardnesss Rating: 1,320 lbf
Origins: Eastern North America
Sustainability: Not listed in the CITES Appendices, but is on the IUCN Red List due to introduction of Emerald Ash Borer.
VIRTUE: Humility™ 20/14/12 Ash Drum Set with Inlaid Walnut BD Hoops
- Ultra-Thin 4mm Calico Ash Drumshells (6-Ply)
- Warm, Roundover Edges on All Drums
- 20x14" Bass Drum w/ Dual Timbre-Ring™ Design
- 14x13" Floor Tom w/ Timbre-Ring™ Design
- 12x8" Mounted Tom w/ Timbre-Ring™ Design
- Walnut-Maple Bass Drum Hoops w/ Decorative Inlays
- 3mm Rims on Toms
- Gauger Flex Frame™ Isolation Mount on 12" Tom
- Rubber Isolation Feet on 14" Floor Tom
- Nylon Shoulder Washers on All Toms
- Chrome Hardware including Single Tube Lugs
- Top-Quality Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Professional Evans Drumheads