This VIRTUE: Humility™ 13" x 6.5" Red Oak Snare Drum features a 10-ply shell with an asymmetrical round-over top edge for lots of pop & projection while still maintaining a touch of warmth. Custom, hand-shaped snare beds are designed to yield a versatile instrument and deliver articulate snare response. A black grain fill provides a stunning visual effect while a hand-rubbed satin finish maintains an attactive, timeless look.
Contrasting black hardware includes eight black nickel over brass tube lugs, heavy duty diecast rims, traditional lever-style throw off, Puresound Blasters snare wires, and top-quality stainless steel internal mounting screws. Nylon shoulder washers facilitate smooth, accurate tuning and prevent tension rod rattle at lower tensions, while high-quality drumheads by Evans deliver professional results straight away.
Red Oak (Quercus rubra)
Janka Hardnesss Rating: 1,220 lbf
Origin: Michigan (USA)
Sustainability: Not listed in the CITES Appendices, and is reported by the IUCN as being a species of least concern.
VIRTUE: Humility™ 13"x6.5" Red Oak 10-Ply Snare Drum w/Black Hardware
- 13" x 6. 5" Red Oak Shell
- 10-Ply Shell (6.5mm, All Red Oak)
- Eight (8) Black Nickel Tube Lugs
- Traditional Throw-Off
- Puresound Blasters Snare Wires
- Black Nickel Diecast Rims
- Nylon Shoulder Washers on Tension Rods
- Evans Power Center Reverse Dot Batter Head
- Evans Snare Side 300 Resonant Head
- Black Grain Fill with Hand-Rubbed Satin Finish