This VIRTUE: Perseverance™ Sugar Maple 14" x 4.75" Snare Drum features a 1/4" steambent solid shell with solid reinforcement rings. This drum speaks with a bright voice that is extremely responsive to the player's touch and delivers superb clarity. Our asymmetrical round-over top edge adds a bit more warmth and control to the tone. Custom, hand-shaped snare beds are designed to yield a versatile instrument and deliver articulate snare response.
A hand-rubbed satin finish reveals the beautiful timber combined with premium hardware, including ten decorative single-point lugs, Trick 3-position throw-off, and 2.3mm triple-flanged rims. Additional features include Fat Cat High-Perfomance 20-strand steel snare wires, top-quality stainless steel internal mounting screws, nylon shoulder washers to facilitate smooth, accurate tuning, and high-quality drumheads by Evans to deliver professional results straight away.
Sugar Maple (Acer saccharum)
Janka Hardnesss Rating: 1,450 lbf
Origin: Michigan (USA)
Sustainability: Not listed in the CITES Appendices or IUCN Red List of threatened species.
VIRTUE: Perseverance™ 14"x4.75" Sugar Maple Steambent Snare Drum
- 14" x 4.75" Sugar Maple Snare Drum
- 1/4" Steambent Shell with Solid Re-rings
- Ten (10) Decorative Single Point Lugs
- 2.3mm Triple-Flanged Rims
- Trick GS-007MS Multistep Throw-Off
- Fat Cat High Performance Snare Wires
- Nylon Shoulder Washers on Tension Rods
- Evans Power Center Reverse Dot Batter Head
- Evans Snare Side 300 Resonant Head
- Hand-Rubbed Satin Finish
- Chrome Hardware